April 20, 2020
If you are living in close quarters, it is important that you take the proper precautions to protect yourself and your family especially if you live with someone who is at higher risk for severe illness. Here is a great resource with guidance aimed to help you protect your loved ones.
- Limit Errands
- Choose one or two family members who are not at a higher risk to run the essential errands.
- Wear a cloth face covering, avoid crowds, practice social distancing, and follow these recommended tips for running errands.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from other passengers as much as possible.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces such as handrails, and wash hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as possible after leaving.
- Vulnerable Member should Avoid Caring for Children
- Separate(Isolate) a Household Member who is sick